Aarhus is ready to welcome the athletes, visitors, guests and officials
First of all we have made a welcome booklet for everyone. When you arrive to Aarhus, you will receive it in a printed version during accreditation, but already now, you can prepare your stay by reading the web version:
- In here you find all the practical info etc. you may need. It will also be published on the web (www.emacs2017.com)
- The time table is available in the appendix. Few changes may occur – please keep updated on our web page: http://www.emacs2017.com/en-GB/Competition-Info/Competition-Schedule
Furthermore, we have a few important things to notice:
- We do not have many hotels available on our web booking anymore, but we have a special “Last Minute Offer” at Hotel The Mayor (Best Western) at a really good price – a 4-star hotel in the City Centre: http://www.emacs2017.com/en-GB/Accommodation/View/Best-Western-The-Mayor-Hotel
- There is around 60 tickets left for the Athletes Party on July 31st. You can pre-book by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (http://www.emacs2017.com/en-GB/Practical-Information/athletesparty)
- Merchandise are available online, but can also be purchased at our expo next to the accreditation center: https://www.loberen.dk/EMACS
- If you need a visa to enter Denmark, please do not wait until last minute! It may take time to get it issued (http://www.emacs2017.com/en-GB/Practical-Information/Visa-Requirements).
- If any of you competitors would like to volunteer for a few hours of work as athletics official etc., please contact email@example.com – we still have a few vacancies.
- Prepare your stay in Aarhus – check out the “Aarhus 2017 Calendar”: http://www.aarhus2017.dk/en/calendar/
Get all the latest info to all participants – sign in, that you participate on our Facebook-group: https://www.facebook.com/events/307063153056986
See you in Aarhus,